“Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.”
Titus 2:3-5


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank you, Grace R!

by Proverbs 31 Woman



I got the surprise of my life just before we left home from office. FED-EX arrived late afternoon with a package for me just as I was about to step out of the Ikthus gate. I received a gift from someone I do not know [or I may have known her but just couldn't remember], thanking me for this blog and how it has inpired her. She sent for a CD of Josh Groban. I, and the rest of the devotional team, are blessed to be a blessing to our readers and that's our goal why this blog was created; to touch lives and to bring people to a spiritual solace and peace only Jesus can give.

The CD is simply entitled, 'Josh Groban'. It's an album of classics in Italian. His mesmeric voice brings you to another place..... like in a dream.... full of life and passion.... mysteriously beautiful!

The video below is a duet of Celine Dion and Josh, 'The Prayer'. The first time I heard of this song was in a friend's wedding some 5 years ago and since then, it has become one of my favorites. Enjoy and be truly blessed!

And to Grace R., thank you. Your encouragement warms my heart. I am praying for you and I bless you and your family with much peace, love and joy. May the work of your hands prosper and may you be used mightily by Him, for His glory alone.

With much love,

P31 [JSL]


No comments:

Search the Bible

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Apples of Gold Ministries