“Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.”
Titus 2:3-5


Monday, February 25, 2008

Long-Winding LIMERICKS

by $aMsUng


In the beginning, God started creating and saw it was good
He finished it in a week because He was in the mood.
But Adam and Eve sinned so we are all out of glory
Which makes it a real, real, real sad story.
Cast out of Eden, hungry and nude,
what do you think did they do for food?

Quino and Jenny, we are so very proud of you
Passing the exam was not an easy thing to do.
Still you persevered until you did
Along with Gil and Janine, indeed.
I’m posting a limerick for all to view
I kid you not,
We’re so happy we’ll shout until we’re blue.

(Is there such a thing such a seven line limerick?
Hey, it’s not everyday we have 4 PRC nursing board
passers so what’s 2 more lines?)

Forgot my own false teeth to my horror
Aghast at myself as I looked in the mirror.
With gums grinning back at me
I look much like a banshee.
Which caused me to back away in terror.

I love traipsing down the beach in my teeny-weeny bikini
Much to the surprise of sunbathers on the shores of Kahili.
They stare at my beefiness and tattooed arm
Back away from me as if I mean them harm.
How would they know I have the charm of a very sweet tortini?

No comments:

Search the Bible

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Apples of Gold Ministries